Welcome to Year 3!
This is our Year 3 page. Our class teacher is Mr Brown and our teaching assistants are Mrs Foster and Mrs Patel. Our class governor is Mrs Birch and she works with us on Thursdays.
** Change of Date - Y3 Class Assembly**
Our Year 3 Class Assembly will take place on Friday, 28th June, starting at 9:15 a.m. and finishing by 10:00 a.m. Please note that the date has now changed from the original date of Friday, 21st June.
On Wednesday 12th June, Y3 will be meeting a Viking in school. Download all the information about the day below.
On Monday 11th February 2019, Year 3 will start swimming. This will continue each Monday morning until the end of the year (last week Monday 22nd July).
I have attached an information pack provided by Salford Community Leisure, but some of the key information from the pack to be aware of is:
- All children MUST wear a swimming cap (these are much cheaper to buy at Sports Direct or online).
- Children can wear swimming goggles (not a swimming masks).
- NO earrings to be worn in the pool, please do not bring to school on Monday.
- Swimming trunks / swimming shorts to be worn (No baggy shorts past the knee).
- Girls should wear a one piece bathing costume.
Veni, Vidi, Vici!
The Romans arrived and performed a wonderful song and dance as part of the KS2 Christmas production. Well done everyone, it was a wonderful show!