Our week in Reception
We start school at 8:55am. EYFS children enter school at 8.50 through the EYFS door.
School ends at 3.15 and children are picked up at the EYFS door. All children have a password for pick up.
Every day we have;
- Indoor and outdoor provision.
- A phonics session from 9.05-9.30.
- A maths group session.
- Natter chatter snack time.
- Stories as a class.
- A tapastry sharing time (where children share photos and news from home).
Every week we have;
- Individual and group reading.
- A music session with Mrs Garfield.
- A gymnastics session with Jenny Chadwick.
- A sports session with Chris Yates.