Hello Year Three, soon to be Year Four!
Mrs Mort and I are very much looking forward to welcoming you back in September. I understand that some of you may be a little nervous about returning to school, which is perfectly natural and understandable. But you have no need to worry, we will all be absolutely fine and amazing too!
There are lots of activities on our new Year Four class page, for you to complete over the summer .
I have planned lots of exciting activities for September! Also below I have listed the topics that we will be doing throughout the course of Year Four .
- The only items your child will need to bring to school each day are their coat, water bottle and an appropriate snack (no nuts, please)
- Water jugs and cups will no longer be available in the classroom. Each child must bring their own water bottle
- For the first few weeks children will not need a school bag
- All the equipment your child will need, including pencil cases, will be provided by school
- Your child will have their own personal resources, kept in their pencil case. This will minimise the need to share resources
- Initially reading books will be kept in school
- Teachers will inform you in September how they would like you to support your child's reading skills at home
- If required, a packed lunch can be provided from home as usual
- Children will still need a P.E. kit, please place this into a draw string bag that can be easily hung onto a coat peg
Take care, stay safe and I look forward to seeing you all again in September. And remember to spread kindness like confetti!
Miss Wright and Mrs Mort