Welcome to Year 3!
This is our Year 3 page. Our class teacher is Mr Brown and our teaching assistants are Mrs Foster and Mrs Patel. Our class governor is Mrs Birch and she works with us on Thursdays.
On Monday 11th February 2019, Year 3 will start swimming. This will continue each Monday morning until the end of the year (last week Monday 22nd July).
I have attached an information pack provided by Salford Community Leisure, but some of the key information from the pack to be aware of is:
- All children MUST wear a swimming cap (these are much cheaper to buy at Sports Direct or online).
- Children can wear swimming goggles (not a swimming masks).
- NO earrings to be worn in the pool, please do not bring to school on Monday.
- Swimming trunks / swimming shorts to be worn (No baggy shorts past the knee).
- Girls should wear a one piece bathing costume.
Veni, Vidi, Vici!
The Romans arrived and performed a wonderful song and dance as part of the KS2 Christmas production. Well done everyone, it was a wonderful show!