Care, Learn, Achieve
Achievements last year
- leading an assembly about democracy week and helping the whole school to vote for their council leaders
- organising a whole school art exhibition and running a refreshments stall to raise money for the school
- proposing a bike rack is installed on the school premises
- implementing the Thought Box across the school and gathering pupil voice. This supported teachers when planning their curriculum and after school clubs were started to cover some of the gaps.
- keeping Miss Armfield up to date with our achievements and areas we want to work on
- creating a 'Bee Friendly' display and planting area around our Boothstown Bee